Kitchen faucets are used frequently. Once the faucet leaks, it will not only waste water resources, but also the sound of water droplets and the long-term humidity of the space will affect the health of the family. At this time, we need to know the characteristics of the faucet, then check what is wrong with it, and then replace and install the faucet, so how should we install the kitchen faucet? Here are some advices from Likegro kitchen faucet manufacturers.
The feature of the kitchen faucet is the multifunctional kitchen faucet: If there is a hot water line in the kitchen, this faucet should also be double-connected. In addition, kitchen taps have higher and longer water outlets, and some have hose designs for washing food. Hardware and faucets are used every day, and wear and tear is inevitable, so everyone should always pay attention. If you encounter the technical work of faucet replacement in the future, you can replace it yourself.
1. We all know that there is generally a general switch below the kitchen faucet. You can turn off the general switch before replacing it. If there is no general switch below the kitchen faucet, you need to go outside or the balcony water tower. Turn off the master switch. In general, it is to turn off the main switch and cut off the water source.
2. After turning off the water source switch, please go up to the water injection pipe to find the interface of the water pipe of the faucet. You need to pinch the metal joint above the water pipe and turn it left and right a few times to remove the original old faucet.
3. After the water pipes are removed, put them aside. At this time, you will find that the joints and pipe walls of these water pipes are very dirty. There are such pipes in the hardware store, and the original old pipes can be replaced. Because the original pipes have been around for a long time, they will weather, leak, etc., so you can also replace them when you change the kitchen water faucet.
4. After removing the water pipe, please hold the faucet with your hand, and then turn left and right to loosen the faucet.
5. After loosening the faucet, you can easily remove the plastic knob under the faucet. The entire kitchen faucet can then be removed.
6. Just install the new kitchen faucet directly, and then turn on the general switch to test its usage.