The kitchen faucet is an indispensable household item in every family. However, for many people, they do not know much about the kitchen faucet and do not know how to buy it, so that the life of the faucet is not long, so how should we maintain and clean the kitchen faucet wholesale?
1. Lightly open and lightly close: Do not use too much force to switch the faucet, just turn it gently. The metal hose of the shower head for the shower should be kept in a naturally stretched state, and should not be folded into a dead angle to avoid breaking.
2. Regular cleaning: Even high-quality kitchen faucet products must rely on proper cleaning and maintenance to exert their maximum function. The correct method is to wipe with a neutral cleaning solution and a soft cloth. Avoid using alcohol-based and acidic cleaners when cleaning, because they will damage the surface of the faucet.
1. In the daily home life of the faucet, it is possible that the parts are rusted, so that the faucet cannot be used normally. At this time, it is necessary to disassemble the aging kitchen faucet and replace it with a new one. If the rusted area of the faucet cannot be removed, you can spray the rusted area on the rusted area to make the faucet easier to remove.
2. If there is a faucet with a hole in the kitchen, you need to pay attention to locking it, especially using a nut to lock the faucet, so as to avoid the phenomenon of the faucet being loose. In daily life, when opening and closing the faucet, try not to use too much force, otherwise it will easily cause the nut to loosen, which will cause great trouble.
3. If you want to install a sanitary faucet, you need to pay attention to the choice of two types of water pipes, one is a cold water pipe and the other is a hot water pipe. The two cannot be mixed together, otherwise the later use will bring greater Trouble. In addition, it is necessary to install a filter on the water pipe to ensure the quality of the water in the later stage.
1. Prepare the required tools, such as Phillips screwdriver, wrench, etc.; 2. Turn off the main valve of the faucet, and unscrew the screw behind the faucet; 3. Use the wrench to unscrew the faucet nut, and then remove the valve core; 4. Clean the sand under the spool of the faucet, and then remove the faucet.
How to maintain and clean the kitchen faucet, have you learned it, and know how to buy a faucet? These common sense of life need to be accumulated over time. As long as everyone has a pair of eyes and hands-on ability to be good at discovering, you can do it too.