The faucet in the kitchen is a necessary product. It needs to be used whether it is cooking or washing vegetables. With the increase in people's demand for use, the types and products of faucets are also increasing, and consumers are also buying more. convenient. However, in the process of using the faucet, it is often encountered that the kitchen faucet leaks, which wastes a lot of water. However, many people don't know enough about the method of leaking kitchen faucets. Learning how to repair leaking kitchen faucets can help us better repair kitchen faucets.
For kitchen faucet wholesale in Likegro company.
1. The reason for the leakage of the water outlet: the shaft gasket in the kitchen faucet is worn. Use pliers to loosen and remove the gland bolt, take out the shaft washer with a clip, and replace it with a new shaft washer.
2. The reason for the leakage of water in the gap at the lower part of the faucet is due to the wear of the triangular gasket in the gland. You can loosen the screw to remove the bolt head, then loosen the gland and remove it, then take out the triangular gasket inside the gland and replace it with a new one.
3. Water leakage at the joint of the nozzle: basically the cap nut is loose, then you can re-tighten the cap nut or replace it with a new U-shaped gasket.
1. First, prepare the tools for repairing and replacing the valve core of the kitchen faucet, which are the valve core of the faucet (new), Phillips screwdriver, adjustable wrench, etc.
2. Then close the main water valve, drain the water in the water pipe and remove the leaking faucet as a whole. After removing it, pry open the plastic cover on the top of the faucet.
3. Then use a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the screw on the top of the faucet.
4. Then you can remove the switch handle of the kitchen faucet. It should be noted that due to the long use time, there will inevitably be slight rust inside the handle, which is not easy to remove. You can use a flat-blade screwdriver to gently open the gap in the handle.
5. Use a wrench to unscrew the entire faucet valve core.
6. The unscrewed valve core is seriously aged, rusted and there is a lot of scale on it. This is the root cause of the water leakage of this faucet.
7. For the disassembled old faucet valve core, go to the hardware store to buy a new valve core of the same type. 8. Then reinstall the new kitchen faucet valve core on the old faucet and tighten it with a wrench. 9. Then turn it over, first cover the handle, then screw in the middle screw, and finally cover the plastic baffle.